We have a number of auction items available and we are running a silent auction. All items are listed in the dinner brochure above. If you wish to place a bid please send Brian Birtles an email with your offer
AUCTION ITEMS – all offered with a reserve price of £30, unless stated otherwise.
- Gilbert Rugby ball, used in the Mark Cueto Testimonial game v Glasgow Warriors on
18th August 2012. Signed by Cueto, Bryan Redpath, Pete Angelsea, Steve Diamond & one other – donated by Linda Jones.
- Lancashire County Cricket Club match worn one day shirt signed by Neil Fairbrother – donated by One Stop Fencing Products.
- Cricket bat signed by the England and New Zealand Test teams of 1986. Signatures include David Gower, Ian Botham, Paul Allott, Graeme Fowler and Richard Hadlee – donated by past player Alan Booth.
- Lancashire cricket bat from Ian Austin’s testimonial year, 2000, signed by 18 players including John Crawley, Mike Atherton, Glen Chapple and Muttiah Muralitharan.
- Sale Sharks framed shirt signed by members of the 2014/15 squad (reserve £150).
- Gethin Jenkins player worn contact top from the 2015 Rugby World Cup (reserve £50).
- Claire Taylor match worn England one day shirt – donated by One Stop Fencing Products.
- Match worn Sajid Mahmood Lancashire one day sleeveless jumper – donated by Darren Griffiths.
- Jamie Heaslip player worn Ireland training shirt.
- Danny Cipriani player worn Sale Sharks training top
- Adam Thomas player worn Cardiff Blues training shirt